Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bones Skeleton WIP



Here are three shots of the skeletons I'm doing.

So far, just simple base coating. White on the skeleton's bones, brown on the inside and edges of the shields, black on the front of the shield, black and then gunmetal grey on the swords.

Skeleton WIP 1

First steps, really, and they aren't close to done. But the easy part is done - they're started and they are ready for the details to start getting picked out.

Skeleton WIP 2

Skeleton WIP 3

I may put some bronze on the shields, I'm not sure yet. Or bronze the swords, since I think that goes well with skeletons. If not, I'll put a rust effect on the skeletons.

I'm working on some other minis too, of coure, but these are spoiler-free. If my players don't know I'm going to use skeletons on them by now, they really haven't been paying attention for the past 20 years we've been fantasy gaming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...