Sunday, November 1, 2015

Latest DF Draft submitted

I can't say a draft of what, exactly, but the first draft of my latest GURPS Dungeon Fantasy book went in to SJG today.

As always, much of it was developed in my own game.

As always, you'll recognize some of it when it comes out.

And as always, I can't say much about it.

So why the post?

Because getting a draft in feels like a big accomplishment, and I have no problems using my personal gaming blog to acknowledge my own personal gaming work getting done!


The previous book I put in is still selling pretty well - it's down from the initial spike, but Barbarians is still going pretty well.



And Ninja sold pretty well, too. Hurrah!

12 comments:

  1. Always looking forward to your newest books to come out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm happy I've been able to turn so many of my ideas into books. And that SJG trusts me to write them. I think I've worked to earn it, but still - it's great that they continue to send me contracts based on the silly ideas I send to them. :)

      Delete
  2. And there was much rejoicing. Not as much as when they spit-roasted Sir Robin's minstrels, but your supplement won't end irritating songs and taste good with barbecue sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DFD: Bards would be cool, especially if it expanded on Edible Minstrels beyond what DF15 did.

      Delete
    2. What, beyond having a Servant (Cook) henchman with the Recipe (Mundane) perk? That minstrel is 10 meals right there. Plus you can use his lute as a fire-starter.

      Delete
  3. Yeah I'm pumped! I hope it's another DFD one. Barbarians are cool and all but there are other templates that I would personally prefer to get some love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will say it's not a DFD one. Although I had ideas for another DFD one and plans still another DFD one, if they'll let me do it.

      Delete
    2. Well now I am just double intrigued. Guess I should go reread DFD1 for the inevitable death of Kenner at the hands of vegepygmies.

      Delete
    3. Milton Bradleysson would be a good name to keep on file.

      Delete
    4. Oh man I LIKE that one. And would be good for Human, Halfling, or Gnome.

      Delete
    5. Gnome gnames start with a silent G.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...